The Aims of PIXL Edge
1. We want students to understand the importance of LORIC (Leadership, Organisation, Resilience, Initiative and Communication) which we call attributes.
2. We want students to know what these attributes mean in practice at various levels
3. We want each student to begin development of these activities from Year 7 through discrete and cross-curricular teaching and engagement in activities
4. We want each student to have a personal plan using two activities across each attribute with which they will engage over the next two years
5. We want students to be able to develop an awareness and appreciation for their unique skillsets, and understand how to play to their strengths and develop areas of weakness
6. We believe that our Year 7 students may reach Apprentice level by early 2018, and the rest over the following 12 months.